****PLEASE NOTE --- As of October 15, 2011, you must create a new User ID and password to access the online application system.
Application process for NCEEER
Getting Application Forms:
In order to apply for one of NCEEER's grant programs, please navigate to the “Apply” tab at the top of the website and click the dropdown menu for “Application Forms”.
- Select a category from the dropdown for the type of application you are requesting or simply search for the application name via the search field.
- Once you select a category or search, the forms will appear in a list. Select the form you wish to download by clicking its name or select multiple forms by click the check box to the right and then continue at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will see details about the item or items you have selected to download along with a “download” button. Click this button to begin your download.
Now, you have your form downloaded to your computer and it’s time to fill out the form. If you have downloaded multiple forms, be prepared to unzip your files (Download Available at WinZip.com). You will need a Portable document reader (PDF) and in some cases Microsoft Office or similar to access these documents (Adobe reader available at get.adobe.com/reader).
- Open the folder that you have downloaded your forms to and select a form and open it.
- The form will open and you will see areas on the form the have light blue, click on these areas and you should be able to type text into these fields.
- Fill out the applicable fields for your form completely and as accurately as possible to avoid delays in the application process.
- Once your form is completed please print and/or save the form.
You now have your form filled out either digitally as a PDF or on paper and need to submit the form. To access this area of the site you must first register an account on the NCEEER website. Mouse over the Apply menu at the top of the site and click the “Submit Form” dropdown. Unless you are already registered on the site you will see an error message. On the right of this screen you will see Login Form. Click the “create an account” link and fill out your information and then hit submit. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided that you must open and activate via the link attached and once activated return to the “Submit Completed Form” page under the Apply menu item.
- Login to the page using the form on the left if not already logged in.
- Once logged in you will see the “NCEEER Submission Folder” along with three menu items above.
- Click on the “submit a file” link and then select upload a file from your computer by clicking it followed by the next button.
- Click on the browse button and navigate to the file you are submitting to NCEEER and hit open.
- Now that the file has been selected click the upload button to have the document sent to NCEEER. You should see a green progress bar during the upload phase.
- IMPORTANT! Once the file is successfully uploaded, another page will appear for you to give details about your upload, please fill out as accurately as possible.
- Finally, select the save button and your form will have been successfully submitted to NCEEER for review and approval.